Check out the most exciting and innovative events coming up in our cinema.
Terms and conditions
Term & Conditions of Sale
When purchasing tickets in person, online or by phone, and when collecting ordered tickets, you agree to the following conditions of sale, on behalf of yourself and all members of your party:
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check all booking details are correct for the tickets being sold at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are not refundable but they may be exchanged on the condition that it’s 24 hours before the event and that we physically have tickets here at our Box Office. Exchanges are subject to the discretion of the Box Office and Management team.
- Tickets purchased over the phone and online are subject to a £1.50 booking fee per transaction. There is no booking fee for tickets purchased in person at the Box Office or if you are a member.
- Advance Ticket purchase:
Live events tickets are to be collected from the Box Office. We do not post out tickets.
Cinema tickets are issued as e-tickets. If you do not have a smart phone, please print at home and head straight to our 1st floor/ concessions on arrival.
- Some events at Rich Mix are brought to us by partners who sell tickets with other agencies as well as our Box Office / online booking via our website. These tickets are subject to the same terms and conditions stated here on our website. This is in addition to the specific agency regulations – please refer to individual agency websites at the time of purchasing.
- Our management may reserve the right to:
- Refuse admission to the premises, request ticket holders leave the venue at any point on reasonable grounds, including for health and safety, licensing reasons, or where we believe other patrons’ comfort, enjoyment or security may be affected. We will take any appropriate action to enforce this right.
- Delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break in the performance, which may be during the interval or at the discretion of the Duty Manager. However, there will be some events where at the request of the performers we will not be able to admit late comers. Please refer to individual listings, although often we will not be aware of this until the day of the event, so please call our Box Office for more information. For Cinema+ screenings, customers arriving 15 minutes after the film has started will not be admitted. No refunds will not be issued for latecomers.
- Alter the programme without prior notice. However, we do our uppermost to avoid such changes and carry out appropriate communication.
- Please read age restrictions fully.
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for all films starting after 7pm. (Any classified films must be adhered to as per BBFC guidelines. We reserve the right to refuse entry if its deemed inappropriate and no proof of age is given.)
- All under 18s must be accompanied by an adult for our evening events in the Main Space.
- Some of our live performances have age recommendations and children will not be admitted without adequate adult supervision.
- Younger children are welcome but if they become unsettled during a performance, if this is affecting other patrons experience, we may ask you to take them outside.
- Rich Mix and permitted third parties may carry out filming or recording about the premises for promotional or archival purposes. You consent to you and your party appearing in such recordings without prior notice or payment.
- The use of cameras, mobile phones or any recording equipment by ticket holders is not permitted in the cinema.
- Any recording of a performance (either audio or visual) is prohibited. The Management reserves the right to refuse entry of, and use of, such equipment on the premises.
- Performances may use special effects, such as strobe lighting. We will endeavour to warn you of these effects whenever possible. Please check the individual event listing for information specific to the performance.
- Our website is for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
- Mobile phones, pagers and watch alarms which can be an irritant to other patrons and performances, please be considerate and switch off during the event.
For any queries please contact our Box Office on 020 7613 7498 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org