Check out the most exciting and innovative events coming up in our cinema.
Terms and conditions
Term & Conditions of Sale
When purchasing tickets in person, online or by phone, and when collecting ordered tickets, you agree to the following conditions of sale, on behalf of yourself and all members of your party:
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check all booking details are correct for the tickets being sold at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are not refundable but they may be exchanged on the condition that it’s 24 hours before the event and that we physically have tickets here at our Box Office. Exchanges are subject to the discretion of the Box Office and management team.
- Tickets purchased over the phone and online are subject to a £1.50 booking fee per transaction. There is no booking fee for tickets purchased in person at the Box Office.
- All tickets are to be collected from the Box Office. We do not post out tickets.
- Cinema tickets are sent out as e-tickets. If you do not have a smart phone, please print at home.
- When booking tickets, you will be asked if you want to be opted into our mailers. We will store any personal information which you provide to us during the booking process e.g. name, telephone number and email address in order to fulfil your transaction. We will not store your credit or debit card details and payments will be taken on a per transaction basis, as indicated by the card holder via phone, in person or when booking online. If at any time you wish to be removed from our mailing list you can contact our Box Office on 020 7613 4790 or email us at email@example.com
- Some events at Rich Mix are brought to us by partners who sell tickets with other agencies as well as using our Box Office. These tickets are subject to the same terms and conditions stated here on our website in addition to the specific agency regulations – please refer to individual agency websites at the time of purchasing.
- The management may reserve the right to
- Refuse admission to the premises, request ticket holders leave the venue at any point on reasonable grounds, including for health and safety, licensing reasons, or where we believe other patrons’ comfort, enjoyment or security may be affected and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right.
- Delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break in the performance, which may be during the interval and at the discretion of the Duty Manager. For film screenings, customers arriving 15 minutes after the film has started will not be admitted and refunds will not be issued.
- Alter the programme without prior notice.
- Please read age restrictions fully.
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for all films starting after 7pm. (Any classified films must be adhered to as per BBFC guidelines. Rich Mix reserves the right to refuse entry if its deemed inappropriate and no proof of age is given.)
- All under 18s must be accompanied by an adult for our events in the evening in the Main Space.
- Some of our live performances have age recommendations and children will not be admitted without adequate adult supervision.
- Younger children are welcome but if they become unsettled during a performance we may ask you to take them outside.
- Only drinks and confectionary purchased on the premises may be consumed in the cinema.
- Rich Mix and permitted third parties may carry out filming or recording about the premises for promotional or archival purposes. You consent to you and your party appearing in such recordings without prior notice or payment.
- The use of cameras, mobile phones or any recording equipment by ticket holders is not permitted in the cinema.
- Any recording of a performance (either audio or visual) is prohibited. The Management reserves the right to refuse entry of, and use of, such equipment on the premises.
- CCTV operates in all areas of the building, operated by Rich Mix for the purposes of public safety.
- Performances may use special effects, such as strobe lighting. We will endeavour to warn you of these effects whenever possible. Please check the individual event listing for information specific to the performance.
- Our website is for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
- Mobile phones, pagers and watch alarms which are an irritant to other patrons and performances must be switched off during the event.
For any queries please contact our Box Office on 020 7613 4790 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org