Ten days of world-class jazz
CALL OUT: DESIGN OUR TAKEOVER FESTIVAL ART WORK!
Call out for artwork – Rich Mix Takeover (24th July- 13th August 2017)
Please note: Application for this opportunity is now closed.
Rich Mix Takeover has been running since 2013. The festival celebrates, supports & platforms young talent from East London & beyond, bringing it closer to the local audiences. This year we’d like to collaborate with the young artists to design artwork for the festival’s re-launch.
What we’re looking for:
- New & original artwork in response to this year’s themes: Revolution, Home & identity, Women, Health & wellbeing.
- Bold & simple designs welcome .
-Range of styles & techniques welcome (photography, illustration, graphic design etc.)
Who can apply:
We’d love to receive submissions from artists, illustrators and graphic designers aged 25 and under’ preferably (but not exclusively) based in Tower Hamlets.
What happens next:
The winning artwork will be featured in all Rich Mix Takeover marketing: website, social media, flyers, posters (incl. displayed in the window facing a very busy Bethnal Green Road/ near Shoreditch station/ Boxpark). Additionally the winner will receive a Rich Mix Membership for a year and a £30 Amazon voucher. Two runners up will also receive Rich Mix Membership for a year.
How to apply:
All designs in high resolution should be uploaded as a WeTransfer file and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each submission should include the following details:
- Name, surname, age, address, mobile, email address
- Links to your website / previous work
- Have you got any links with Tower Hamlets?
- How did you hear about the call out?
- Do you agree for Rich Mix to use your design on all marketing materials?
Deadline: Monday 24th April, 9am.