Ten days of world-class jazz
You are here
Until Monday 10 July
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
what's it all about?
A fearless Amazonian princess (Gal Gadot) leaves her island to stop a global war after a shot-down pilot (Chris Pine) brings news of potential devestation coming their way.
Tell me more (don't worry, no spoilers)
An Amazonian warrior-princess called Diana (Gla Gadot) leaves her sheltered island paradise to fight when a crash-landed American pilot (Chris Pine) brings news of a devastating global war coming their way.
As she fights alongside men in the war to end all wars, Wonder Woman discovers her full powers and true destiny.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
For 3D films:
- This film's in 3D, so if you have 3D glasses at home don't forget them! (this will save £1)
- If you do need to buy 3D glasses, add them to your basket when booking. Download the PDF and show to staff on your smartphone/ a printout on your way into the cinema
- Extra glasses can be purchased at Box Office
This event is wheelchair accessible.