See the legendary band live score a French cinema classic.
You are here
Star Wars: The Last Jedi 3D
Until Thursday 21 December 2017
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
In Lucasfilm’s Star Wars: The Last Jedi, the Skywalker saga continues as the heroes of The Force Awakens unlock age-old mysteries of the Force and uncover shocking revelations of the past.
The film stars Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Adam Driver, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Lupita Nyong’o, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Anthony Daniels, Gwendoline Christie, Kelly Marie Tran, Laura Dern and Benicio Del Toro.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi is written and directed by Rian Johnson and produced by Kathleen Kennedy and Ram Bergman. J.J. Abrams, Tom Karnowski and Jason McGatlin are the executive producers.
Things you need to know:
- If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- This film's in 3D, so if you have 3D glasses at home don't forget them! (this will save £1)
- If you do need to buy 3D glasses, add them to your basket when booking. Download the PDF and show to staff on your smartphone/ a printout on your way into the cinema
- Extra glasses can be purchased at Box Office
This event is wheelchair accessible.