Check out the most exciting and innovative events coming up in our cinema.
You are here
Sc-Fi-London Festival: Caught + Q&A
Thursday 27 April
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
We are delighted to present a Q&A with director Jamie Patterson.
Two romantically involved journalists become interested in a new base on the moor near their home. They are visited by a strange couple called Mr & Mrs Blair.
TELL ME MORE (DON’T WORRY, NO SPOILERS)
A work-from-home journalist couple become interested in a new base up on the moor, when they are visited by a strange couple called Mr & Mrs Blair.
They welcome the Blairs into their idyllic home when they say they want to ask a few questions, but what begins with an informal interview descends into a nightmarish fight for survival.
Caught returns us to the great days of British sci-fi: it’s Quatermass via Straw Dogs, and it delivers a tight, extremely tense and unnerving experience - the kind of sci-fi we used to be so good at making.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
This event is wheelchair accessible.