Donate, join or gift and you'll be supporting our core charitable purpose
You are here
Rainbow Film Festival: Bhalobasha Emon E Hoy (Love is like this)
Saturday 15 April
What's It all about?
An amnesic struggles to revenge herself on her father for remarrying when a man she can't remember claims to be her husband.
Tell me more (don't worry, no spoilers)
Oyshee is the only daughter of Imtiaz, an underworld Don. In an accident, she loses her memory and returns to her father in London
To her dismay, she discovers he is now remarried, and out of revenge she chooses her father's nemesis as a fiancé.
Meanwhile Mahtab and Mishu are two fugitives on the run with stolen money. In a twist of events, they meet a mysterious man called Sajjad at Oyshee's house. Sajjad reveals that he is Oyshee's husband, but she has no more memory of him.
She struggles to achieve her revenge on her father as everything she knows about her life comes into question.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
For Family releases:
- Our Family Ticket is an affordable way to treat your nearest and dearest
- You'll make a saving automatically when booking if your group contains 1 adult + 2 or 3 kids or 2 adults + 2 kids
- With a U or PG main release, a Family Ticket means that kids get free popcorn, drink and sweet. Excludes 12A screenings
This event is wheelchair accessible.