See Marvel Studios' much-anticipated new film here in 2D and 3D...
You are here
My Life as a Courgette
Until Thursday 8 June 2017
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
what's it all about?
A creative, open-hearted young boy grows close to an enigmatic newcomer when they both find themselves suddenly living in an orphanage.
tell me more (don't worry, no spoilers)
Based on Gilles Paris' novel, acclaimed French writer-director Céline Sciamma (Girlhood, Tomboy) scripts a gorgeous, mature, Academy Award-nominated stop-motion animation that deals with both moving and hilarious themes.
After his mother’s sudden death, Courgette is befriended by a police officer, Raymond, who accompanies him to his new foster home. Courgette struggles to find his place in this hostile new environment, but soon he learns to trust and love, as he searches for his own new family.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
For Family releases:
- Our Family Ticket is an affordable way to treat your nearest and dearest
- You'll make a saving automatically when booking if your group contains 1 adult + 2 or 3 kids or 2 adults + 2 kids
- With a U or PG main release, a Family Ticket means that kids get free popcorn, drink and sweet. Excludes 12A screenings
For Parents & Babies:
Parents can bring their babies to watch the latest releases without having to worry about the little ones making noise
We have created an environment where babies will not be disturbed while you sit back and enjoy your movie. There's space to park your buggy and baby-changing facilities on the first floor by Concessions
The volume will be lower and the lights will be raised throughout to create a more calming environment for our customers
Special offer - Grab a hot drink and pastry from our on-site Café, Indi-Go, for just £2.50 when you present a valid ticket to that day's Kids' Cine screening
You must be accompanied by a child under 2 years old to attend a Parent and Babies screening
This event is wheelchair accessible.
You might also like
Until Wednesday 21 February
Until Sunday 18 February