Check out the most exciting and innovative events coming up in our cinema.
You are here
A Monster Calls
Until Thursday 19 January 2017
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
A young schoolboy (Lewis MacDougall) who struggles to accept that his mother (Felicity Jones) is terminally ill finds himself being helped by a giant, tree-like monster from his drawings.
TELL ME MORE (DON’T WORRY, NO SPOILERS)
A shy teenage boy called Conor (Lewis MacDougall) struggles to deal with the fact that his mother (Felicity Jones) is terminally ill as he is bullied at school. Waking from a recurring nightmare, he discovers he’s been visited by a giant monster (Liam Neeson) that he drew with his mother. Together they go on an empowering journey as the monster helps the boy deal with the anguish and frustration of his life.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
- Our Family Ticket is an affordable way to treat your nearest and dearest
- You'll make a saving automatically when booking if your group contains 1 adult + 2 or 3 kids or 2 adults + 2 kids
- With a U or PG main release, a Family Ticket means that kids get free popcorn, drink and sweet. Excludes 12A screenings
This event is wheelchair accessible.