See Marvel Studios' much-anticipated new film here in 2D and 3D...
You are here
Kong: Skull Island
Until Thursday 23 March 2017
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
What’s it all about?
In the closing stages of the Vietnam War, an exploratory task force clashes with a giant, savage ape on an island where myth meets reality.
Tell Me More (Don’t Worry, No Spoilers)
Amidst the Watergate scandal and the U.S. Army’s defeat in Vietnam, a maverick conspiracy investigator (John Goodman) receives government support to explore a mysterious Bermuda Triangle island for a potential secret weapon.
Lead by a renegade British tracker (Tom Hiddlestone), a dispirited commander (Samuel L. Jackson) and a pacifist photographer (Brie Larson), the heavily armed task force soon finds itself fighting for survival against a giant, savage ape. But a sinister common enemy could bring the two sides together.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
This event is wheelchair accessible.
You might also like
Until Thursday 1 March