A festival of innovative new work spanning jazz, contemporary and beyond.
You are here
Until Wednesday 10 May 2017
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
What’s it all about?
An aspiring orphan (Kim Tae-ri) develops feelings for a mysterious duchess (Kim Min-hee) when she enters the service of a wealthy Korean family.
Tell Me More (Don’t Worry, No Spoilers)
The plot-twist master Park Chan-wook (Oldboy) returns with an exhilarating Gothic thriller inspired by Sarah Waters’ best-selling novel Fingersmith.
Set in 1930s occupied Korea, a secretive orphan and a reclusive heiress try to escape from a sadistic uncle and a mysterious young count after they fall in love with in a sprawling aristocratic mansion.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
This event is wheelchair accessible.