Donate, join or gift and you'll be supporting our core charitable purpose
You are here
Until Thursday 9 February
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT
The extraordinary true story of Desmond Doss (Andrew Garfield), an American medic who saved 75 men without carrying a gun during WWII's bloodiest battle on Okinawa.
TELL ME MORE (DON'T WORRY, NO SPOILERS)
Andrew Garfield stars as Desmond Doss, the only American soldier in WWII to fight on the front lines without a weapon. While Doss believed that the war was justified, he refused to be in a position where he could take a life, and served without ever bearing arms.
As an army medic, he single-handedly evacuated 75 wounded soldiers from behind enemy lines, braved fire while tending to their needs and was ultimately wounded by a grenade and hit by snipers. Doss was the first conscientious objector ever to be awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
This event is wheelchair accessible.