A festival of innovative new work spanning jazz, contemporary and beyond.
You are here
Until Saturday 29 April 2017
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
What's it all about?
A young African American (Daniel Kaluuya, Sicario) grows suspicious of what his girlfriend's parents are doing to black people when he visits their estate for the first time.
Tell Me More (Don't Worry, No Spoilers)
Things prove to be not quite as they seem, when a young couple goes on a weekend getaway together.
Chris (Daniel Kaluuya, Sicario) plans to meet his girlfriend's parents, Missy (Catherine Keener, Captain Phillips) and Dean (Bradley Whitford, The Cabin in the Woods) for the first time, but is already slightly nervous about what they will make of their daughter's first black boyfriend.
Soon he becomes convinced that sinister intentions lurks beneath the family's overly accommodating behaviour and their desire to hynoptise him.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
This event is wheelchair accessible.