See Marvel Studios' much-anticipated new film here in 2D and 3D...
You are here
EEFF2017: Waking David + Q&A (European Premiere)
Sunday 18 June
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
What's it all about?
A young American woman (Harriet Madeley) discovers a web of deceit as she travels to London to find out more about her dead father's legacy.
Tell me more (don't worry, no spoilers)
A family drama of powerful intensity, Kevin Nash's debut feature takes its cue from the Mike Leigh playbook.
A young American woman (Harriet Madeley) arrives in England seeking to reconnect with her father's family, only to find them peculiarly reticent about her arrival. Delving deeper, she slowly uncovers a web of trauma, deceit and repressed memory attached to her father's legacy.
Brimming with excellent performances and powerful scenes of dramatic revelation, Nash's control of a drama predominantly set in one house is impressive, especially given that the performances here are largely improvised.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
This event is wheelchair accessible.