See Marvel Studios' much-anticipated new film here in 2D and 3D...
You are here
EEFF2017: The Ghoul + Q&A
Saturday 17 June
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
what's it all about?
A police detective (Tom Meeten) goes undercover as a psychiatrist’s patient as he tries to solve an unusual murder mystery.
tell me more (don't worry, no spoilers)
The Ghoul is a gumshoe murder mystery that increasingly ventures into the weird and subterranean as detective Chris (Tom Meeten) goes undercover as a psychiatrist’s patient to solve an unusual murder mystery.
Rapidly unravelling, he may be getting closer to the truth, but that’s when things begin to get decidedly weird, in this brilliant, Lynchian British thriller.
A thrillingly left-field piece of British pulp filmmaking, this gripping debut heralds Gareth Tunley's ascent into a rapidly emerging, fully-fledged new wave of British filmmaking - including Alice Lowe and Ben Wheatley, who star and exec-produce here.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
This event is wheelchair accessible.