See the legendary band live score a French cinema classic.
You are here
EEFF2017: In Extremis + Q&A (World Premiere)
Saturday 17 June
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
What's it all about?
A father faces a terrifying (David O’Hara) prospect as a supernatural event broods on the horizon of his countryside home.
tell me more (don't worry, no spoilers)
A successful but emotionally broken man deals with the destruction of his family, in the third feature from lauded British horror filmmaker Steve Stone (Entity).
In Extremis sees Alex (David O’Hara) drift aimlessly through his job in the City. Underneath his sharp suit and calm demeanour, something is amiss. Inexplicably deciding to leave work early one day, his return home to his wife (Isabelle Allan) and child (Lisa Gormley) has unforeseen, terrifying results.
Arriving at his countryside home, a dark storm begins to brew on the horizon. Soon, reality, time and memory blur, and terrifying visions begin to plague them. Alex faces to accept that every parent’s worst nightmare may be about to pass.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
This event is wheelchair accessible.