See Marvel Studios' much-anticipated new film here in 2D and 3D...
You are here
EEFF2017: Besides These Walls + Q&A (World Premiere)
Sunday 18 June
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
What's it all about?
An alcoholic man (Mark Phelan) trawls his meditative memories, thoughts and regrets as he passes through an ethereal East End landscape.
tell me more (don't worry, no spoilers)
One man’s long dark night of the soul is poetically captured in a monologue-driven drama from director Jules Bishop (Borrowed Time).
Following the languorous meditations of an alcoholic man (Mark Phelan), Bishop’s experimental-realist hybrid is both meditative and atmospheric filmmaking.
Shot entirely in East London, Beside These Walls takes in locations such as Balfron Tower, Crisp Street Market and a variety of E14 backstreets rarely seen on the big screen. It isn’t only a gripping portrait of a man in crisis, but a thrillingly risk taking work of internalised drama.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
This event is wheelchair accessible.