Donate, join or gift and you'll be supporting our core charitable purpose
You are here
EEFF2017: Acquiring New British Cinema - The Ghoul + Q&A
Saturday 17 June
about the panel
Anticipating the release of Gareth Tunley’s The Ghoul, 'Acquiring New British Cinema' is a case study-based panel discussing the challenges in both making and selling a British first feature.
The panel will be a rare occasion to hear the filmmakers and the film's distributor talk about the state of the British marketplace and conditions in which first-time filmmaking can be picked up for a theatrical release.
Panelists: Gareth Tunley (Director), Tom Meeton (Actor), Alice Lowe (Actor), Mike Hewitt (Arrow Films – Senior Marketing Manager).
Please arrive early to this event, as we will be re-releasing any unclaimed tickets at 14.35.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
This event is wheelchair accessible.