Ten days of world-class jazz
You are here
Until Thursday 29 June
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
what's it all about?
Haunted by the possibility of repeating the slaughter of the Battle of Gallipoli, a troubled Winston Churchill (Brian Cox) turns to his wife Clementine (Miranda Richardson) for guidance in his country's greatest hour of need.
tell me more (don't worry, no spoilers)
June 1944. The Allied Forces stand on the brink. Exhausted by years of war and depression, Churchill (Brian Cox) is a shadow of the man who has resisted Hitler’s Blitzkrieg.
Haunted by his disastrous command of the Battle of Gallipoli, he is terrified he’ll be remembered as an architect of carnage should the D-Day landings fail.
Only the support of Churchill’s brilliant, yet exasperated wife Clementine (Miranda Richardson) can halt the Prime Minister’s physical and mental collapse.
See the untold story behind one of Britain’s most celebrated leaders, uncovering the true nature of his vital relationship with “Clemmie” – a love that inspired him to greatness.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
For Family releases:
- Our Family Ticket is an affordable way to treat your nearest and dearest
- You'll make a saving automatically when booking if your group contains 1 adult + 2 or 3 kids or 2 adults + 2 kids
- With a U or PG main release, a Family Ticket means that kids get free popcorn, drink and sweet. Excludes 12A screenings
For Parents & Babies:
Parents can bring their babies to watch the latest releases without having to worry about the little ones making noise
We have created an environment where babies will not be disturbed while you sit back and enjoy your movie. There's space to park your buggy and baby-changing facilities on the first floor by Concessions
The volume will be lower and the lights will be raised throughout to create a more calming environment for our customers
Special offer - Grab a hot drink and pastry from our on-site Café, Indi-Go, for just £2.50 when you present a valid ticket to that day's Kids' Cine screening
You must be accompanied by a child under 2 years old to attend a Parent and Babies screening
This event is wheelchair accessible.