Experience something different in your own city
You are here
Until Wednesday 21 June
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
what's it all about?
A young Australian backpacker (Teresa Palmer) fights for her freedom when a German lover (Max Riemelt) suddenly keeps her hostage in an abandoned Berlin appartment block.
tell me more (don't worry, no spoilers)
Teresa Palmer (Hacksaw Ridge, Knight of Cups) plays a travelling Australian photographer who spends a night with a charismatic local English teacher (Max Riemelt).
She awakens to suddenly find herself alone, with the door locked and the windows secured. Clare must confront her captor to have any hope of escaping.
Berlin Syndrome is an engrossing psychological thriller that explores the complex dynamics between a captor and captive. Exhilarating, nerve-wracking and unforgettable, it finds Cate Shortland (Somersault, Lore) at the peak of her powers.
Things you need to know:
If you choose an e-ticket when booking, the barcode on your smart phone is a ticket. Don't queue at Ground Floor Box Office, just follow the red line on the floor all the way to the cinema!
- If you don't have a smartphone, collect your ticket at Box Office or print your e-ticket and bring it with you
- There will be minimum of 15 minutes of trailers before the film begins
- All day, any film except Event Cinema is £5 tickets for 15-25s. It's £1 more for 3D, + £1 for glasses if needed. Please bring ID with you
Mondays mean £6 single tickets or 2 for £10. Select Rich Mix Six when booking online and the discount is applied once you've logged in
- Monday and Tuesday mean film for £5 for Tower Hamlets residents or Tower Hamlets employees. Simply show an Idea Store or Tower Hamlets library card when booking. Not available online
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays mean 2 for 1 tickets with Meerkat Movies. It's really easy to get a code, see comparethemarket.com for details
This event is wheelchair accessible.