See Marvel Studios' much-anticipated new film here in 2D and 3D...
You are here
Tichea Brade and Maya Gandaia present
She Created Her Life - Daytime Session
Saturday 21 April
All orders will be subject to a fee of £1.50 except if your tickets are free or if you are a member
In a nutshell
A womens only event made to empower women to create the life they would love.
What to Expect
'She Created Her Life' collaborative mural with Ale Tortone
A marketplace full of beautiful crafts made by female entrepreneurs including Maya Gandaia and Tichea Brade
- Dr Natalie Teitler (dancing Words- Dance Poetry films) on funding and finances for female arts projects
- Margaret Aberdeen (Breakfree of domestic violence forever™) on being feminine,
- Suzy Miller on being a divorce Strategist, love and relationships
Panel Discussion with selected guests including Iris De Brito, Kate Singh, Rhiannon Faith
- Speed mentoring and goal planning sessions with Ella Mesma and Tichea Brade
- Cocoa-Yoga Taster Workshop: Sensory Yoga and Chocolate meditative experiences with Claire Shaw
- Empowerment dance class with Sheila Attah and Jodie Simone-Howe (Hair The Beat)
- Connect to your feminine power taster workshop with Isik Tlabar
- EFT with Sarah Alvarez-Buylla
Tichea Brade - started her brand 'She Created Her Life' as a platform to united woman with the life they truly love. Creating experiences, taking yourself out of your comfort zone, meeting new people and just opening yourself up to the universe and creating the life you really want.
Ella Mesma - as an independent performer, Ella has danced with acclaimed Sadler’s Wells associate Russell Maliphant Company, Robby Graham, Professional cast of the Olympics Opening Ceremony, poet laureate Warsan Shire and in 2017 was commissioned by Dancing Words to make a dance film with Forward Prize winner Mona Arshi, which will be screened at the event.
Ella Mesma Company - an Afro-Latin and Hip Hop dance theatre company that undoes limiting beliefs by exploring and celebrating cultural and social identity and diversity. With a mixed of dance forms and theatre, we create bold, political, personal work that anyone can watch.
Element Arts - an Urban Latin Arts Company interested in promoting, performing and practising all forms of Latin dance. They combine Latin folkloric and Latin street dances with urban dances.
Maya Gandaia - a company was formed to create events and product that get the best out of you!
What people are saying
'Ella Mesma and her dancers are fiercer in flesh than in the imagination.' - Sean Graham
'Empowering, strong, tender, wonderful. Thank you.' - Audience member, Sadlers Wells
Why does Rich Mix matter?
'As a hub of activity for community creativity we think this is the perfect venue for ‘She Created Her Life’. We love that Rich Mix represent different communities and are home to so many artists and art forms.'
Find out more
Things you should know
Womens only. Suitable for all ages
This event is wheelchair accessible.