Check out the most exciting and innovative events coming up in our cinema.
CALL OUT FOR WRITERS, PHOTOGRAPHERS, VIDEOGRAPHERS, SOCIAL WHIZZES!
Interested in gaining marketing experience and developing your portfolio of work? Then we’re looking for YOU!
This summer we are looking for emerging writers, photographers, videographers and social media whizzes aged 16-25 and based in the east London area to be the voice of TAKEOVER festival (27 July -10 August).
What will you be responsible for:
- Planning and creating content for the TAKEOVER festival alongside the Rich Mix marketing team (video, photos, interviews, reviews etc).
- Live updating social media accounts including Twitter and Instagram.
- Interviewing artists, gathering audience feedback and documenting TAKEOVER events.
These are some examples of the types of content you would need to provide, either specialising in one medium or working across several.
- Blogs and/or reviews of events
- Photos and/or videos
- Social media coverage of chosen few events
- Interviews with artists/producers/curators
Things to note:
- This is a paid work experience opportunity, with a required commitment to work approx. 8 hours over a three week period (23 July – 10 Aug 2018) to create and deliver your content.
- You will receive valuable support and any necessary training from our Marketing team.
- Access to TAKEOVER events for free.
- Be credited as part of the TAKEOVER festival core team.
- Any material you produce will remain yours to own.
- You must be able to attend an initial meeting w/c 2 July at Rich Mix.
- You will need to be able to commit to attending at least one planning meeting (times and dates TBC), in the lead up to TAKEOVER, which launches on 27 July. This time will be paid.
- You will need to be available 27 July - 10 Aug – the duration of TAKEOVER. This includes covering and attending events during the evenings.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any examples of previous work, your name, age, postcode, and no more than 150 words about yourself and why you’re interested in this opportunity.
- Submission deadline Fri 22 June at 12pm
- TAKEOVER: Fri 27 Jul – Fri 10 Aug
If you have any questions or require any further information, please get in touch with us before the deadline.
Photo: TAKEOVER 2017, credit Rach Williams Photography.