Rich Mix is recruiting! We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic young people aged 16-21 to form a brand new team of ambassadors that will support the work of Rich Mix staff in putting on an amazing programme of music, exhibitions and performances in East London’s leading arts venue.
If you’re looking to expand your experience of working in the arts this is a fantastic opportunity to curate, programme, manage, produce and promote your own events! You will join a passionate team of ambassadors and work alongside the Rich Mix team and our partners, Sound Connections to:
Participate in regular creative meetings
Produce your own events
Complete the Silver Arts Award
Attend and review events at Rich Mix
Advise on Rich Mix's programming & marketing
Take a lead role in our 2015 Youth Takeover & Pitch to the Mix
Work on your professional development
How to apply:
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1. Name, DOB, email address, mobile number
2. Short description of any previous relevant experience and/or your CV
3. A short statement (no more than one side of A4 or 500 words) explaining why you want to be a Rich Mix Young Ambassador and what you can bring to the team.
4. List of any other commitments e.g. college, uni or work and when you would be available.
5. An equal opportunities monitoring form. (Downloadable from the Rich Mix recruitment page)
Please note that whilst we will accept applications from young people from across London, we are particularly interested in hearing from young people from Tower Hamlets and Hackney.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 6th February. This will be followed by an informal interview of the shortlist.
Please note, we welcome interest in the programme throughout the year but now is your time to really get involved.